top of page

Catholic Daily Quotes

Public·14 members

Maverick Ross
Maverick Ross

Where To Buy Touch Lamps [TOP]

This pair of table lamps illuminate your space with dreamy light and an extra charging outlet. Each is crafted from iron in a smooth finish with an openwork rectangular shape and four dowel rods. The matching design features a linen cylindrical hurricane shade in a neutral hue that also filters the light with a warm feel. We love that these bedside table lamps have touched-on/off switches, and USB ports for charging cords, and they come with standard LED bulbs.

where to buy touch lamps

This clean-lined table lamp pairs a streamlined silhouette with a mix of materials for an industrial look we love. Its square frame is made from metal. The white fabric drum shade in the middle accommodates a bulb up to 60W LED bulb, which is included, that aims to light all around your living room or bedroom. This lamp also has a touch switch on the whole frame that makes it easy to turn the light on and off or adjust the brightness. A built-in USB port makes sure your devices always stay charged.

This table lamp helps you enjoy a good book as the evening sunset disappears and you need a bit more light. It features two built-in USB ports for charging electronics, and its dimmable touch-control function makes it easy to lower or increase illumination. Crafted from iron, it has a curved arm set on top of a round base. A clear glass cylindrical shade allows light from the included LED bulb to cast a soothing ambient glow. At 16.3" tall and only 5.5" wide, its space-conscious design is ideal for tables with less surface area.

This set of 2 table lamps gives you plenty of bedside or desktop lighting whenever you need a bit more when you read or finish your to-do list. It has a curved urn-shaped silhouette, and it rests on a circular base that features dual USB ports to charge your phone or laptop. Made from iron with a brushed nickel finish, it holds in place a beige linen drum shade. This textured material tempers the light from an included LED bulb. Best of all, you're able to touch the base or pole of this 20.7" tall lamp to turn it on and off or dim the light.

This table lamp gives you plenty of bedsides or desktop lighting whenever you need a bit more when you read or finish your to-do list. It has a curved urn-shaped silhouette, and it rests on a circular base that features dual USB ports to charge your phone or laptop. Made from iron with a sleek black finish, it holds in place a beige linen empire shade. This textured material tempers the ambient light from an included LED bulb. Best of all, you're able to touch the base or pole of this 19" tall lamp to turn it on and off or dim the light.

This table lamp brings sleek, industrial style to your desk or nightstand. the lamp's frame boasts a curved arm set atop a pedestal base. Its open-bottomed, cylindrical shade is made from clear glass, allowing light from its LED lightbulb (included) to brighten the room. We love this lamp features three brightness settings and a touch-control function, so no more fumbling with a light switch in the middle of the night. Best of all, this lamp has two built-in USB ports for charging your phone, tablet, and other must-have electronics.

Family nights need the right light!Combine a light source with a charging station, and you get this convenient, modern table lamp. It's crafted from metal with a simple rectangular base that houses a touch-on/off switch, a socket outlet, two USB ports, and two slots for charging phones or tablets. The minimalist body and neck have a smooth black finish, softened by the heather gray of the rectangular, linen-blend lamp shade. This table lamp comes with its own LED bulb, so all you have to do is plug it in and enjoy.

This table lamp gives you plenty of bedsides or desktop lighting whenever you need a bit more when you read or finish your to-do list. It has a curved urn-shaped silhouette, and it rests on a circular base that features dual USB ports to charge your phone or laptop. Made from iron with a brushed nickel finish, it holds in place a beige linen drum shade. This textured material tempers the light from an included LED bulb. Best of all, you're able to touch the base or pole of this 20.7" tall lamp to turn it on and off or dim the light.

The lamp was designed in a minimalist and modern style, it's a perfect choice as a bedside lamp to create a warm and soft light on the nightstand table and features sensitive touch control when you tap its pole or base. It's easy to use. Its blue linen fabric shade softens the light, creating a warm, beautiful, and comfortable space for any room in your home or office. Its unique design can catch the eyes instantly and is the perfect light in a beautiful modern house for a modest, refined look in beautiful lighting! Built-in dual USB charging ports (5V/2.1A) and AC outlets, the USB ports can charge your electronic devices whether the lamp is turned on or off.

Plant-a-Lamp FeaturesJust touch any leaf to turn your lamp on or offPinch a leaf and the lamp will dim or brighten to whatever level you chooseThe lamp will turn on to the previous dim levelSensitivity to touch can be adjusted via the pole mounted knobWhen the soil becomes dry the Plant-a-Lamp will blink the lamp indicating the soil needs waterCan be fitted with any style of shade (shade not included)Three shade mounting options supported: bulb clip-on, harp mounting, under bulb mountingPlant-a-Lamp pole can be painted to match any décor60 watt incandescent bulb is recommended (bulb not included) / CFL (compact fluorescent) and LED bulbs are not supportedIncludes 5 ft cord for 120 Volt 60 Hz North American style plugPlant-a-Lamp lighting pole stands 16 inches high, up to 7 inches of the pole can be potted in the soil

Introducing the JAX Touch - A Smart USB sensor-controlled surge-protected task lamp with integrated surge protection. Smart USBC also available for charging the latest devices faster with a universal-plug orientation. Inside the JAX Touch we combined capacitive sensing with a hand-hammered brass rivet and leather backing to create the light control touch sensor switch. Components are contained in a cast aluminum and stainless steel housing held together with brass machine bolts, marrying the function you need with the form reflecting reverence for fine materials.

The spun stainless steel shade is connected to a brass collar that rotates 360 and pivots 180 for directional focused light for any activity - from soldering and sketching to reading. The angled neck is designed to be fixed, without articulation, so you can easily move it wherever you need it, and it will never flop or flex.

We source parts from manufacturers in small towns across the country to support jobs where they need it most. The bent tubing, spun shade, brass accents and leather are sourced from Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Illinois to support jobs in places that need it most. Wire braiding, termination, finishing and hand-assembly is done in our factory in Los Angeles.

The JAX Touch Smart Charging USB/ USBC task lamps combine light, power, and portability into a design enabling optimum productivity and rapid device charging with minimum distraction. Whether reading in...

I can answer a few of your questions. Touch lamps are highly susceptible to power surges. Also if a touch lamp gets knocked over many times it will blow the sensor. Our experience is that when replacing the sensor make sure to match the watch of the older sensor. OK Lighting is the largest seller of touch lamps in the U.S. They use a 100 watt sensor. There are 120 watt sensors and 150 watt sensors out there. If using a OK Lighting sensor in a lamp that had a 150 watt sensor the problem is it is wired differently by that manufacturer. In an OK Lighting lamp the white wire from the sensor attaches to the black wires from the base. The red wire would then attach to the white wires from the lamp and one of the wires from the cord. But other manufactures reverse this and if hooked up wrong the sensor blows immediately. The wattage of a sensor is on the plastic casing of the sensor. You may need a bright light or magnifying glass to read it. Hope this helps.

Connecting the two of the three wires of the sensor with an extra wire did it for me. The sensor has three legs going into the board. Link two with a wire and you are done though the touch property will be a story.

I think this may be similar but I did not see any one ask about a touch bar on the back a nightstand to turn light on and off. Same thing happened. Falsh of light and bulb went out. Replaced bulb, Touch sensor on back of nightstand wont work .. Any experts out there to help with this. WE love the touch sensor for turning lights on and off from the bed.

Awesome! I have a $12 touch lamp from Walmart and I went through the exact thought process of Why would the touch functionality stop working at the exact same time as the bulb burning out? I thought it was the bulb too.

I know the parts can be replaced, however everyone continues to mention amps and all kinds of numbers that make no sense to me. How about a normal answer to make it simple? My lamps were purchased at an old farmers market in the U.S.

I have three of these lamps that all have the same issue. I guess I can sacrifice one to experimentation since I have no electrical knowledge. I just need to find the correct parts to keep as a touch lamp.

I was wondering what caused these lamps to die. I remember I was around the age of 7 when I went to turn on my touch lamp and it emitted a large blue spark/flash and the lamp would not turn on afterwards. My parents had no idea what had happened to it, so the just bought a new lamp and it has worked fine ever since. Although it has been many years since we have changed a light bulb in it, so we will have to pay attention to it from now on.

Seletti is renowned for its more eccentric designs and this staircase-shaped touch lamp is no exception. There's even a little man that sits, contemplatively, on the steps that you can move to whichever you please. Why do we feel this is strangely encouraging? 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page